Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where do I start?

My very first blog.. hoping this would not be the last one. As I speak to people and read their blog's, it just sound so easy. When I started putting on mine, it took almost 30 minutes to decide on the blog name.

Why a blog?
Well.. I wanted an account to put in my comments on many of the blog I came across. And thought why not put in my thoughts in text. Put my opinion on how I feel about this world. Talk about how I feel about things and how I view this world. Why not share my experiences when I am reading some. Many times putting a thought in words help you understand yourself.



2 Comments:

Blogger Gops said...

Welcome, Anandi!
I'm the first one to comment on your blog!!! :)

7:58 PM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Gops said...

Oh, and BTW, nice first post. Direct from the heart. I particularly liked the part about understanding yourself - really chic!

7:59 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home